Scenarios can help uncover gaps in solutions and potential usability issues.
- What prompted the persona to embark on the scenario
- Where is the persona while the scenario takes place?
- Does the context change over the course of the scenario?
- Who else is involved?
- What other devices are involved?
- What kinds of distractions or interruptions typically occur in the scenario?
- How does the persona deal with such distractions?
- What is the persona’s goal in the scenario?
- Is it information, an artifact, an emotion?
Ginsburg 2011: P.82