Visual Design is the establishment of a philosophy about how to make an impact.
User Experience is the establishment of a philosophy about how to treat people.
Principles of Visual Design:
Principles of User Experience:
- Stay out of people’s way.
- Create a hierarchy that matches people’sneeds.
- Limit distractions.
- Provide strong information scent.
- Provide signposts and cues.
- Provide context.
- Use constraints appropriately.
- Make actions reversible.
- Provide feedback.
- Make a good ﬁrst impression.