The 5 Ps of Service Design:
- PEOPLE: service scripts, protocols for employees; feedback channels for customers
- PROPS [or Products]: product design or graphic design of the artifacts used by the service
- PLACE: architecture or interior design of the service’s location(s); interaction design within the virtual environment
- PROCESS: workflows (rituals) and workflow affordances between customer and employee, employee and employee, etc.
- PARTNERSHIPS: contracts, proposed relationships between partners to improve the value proposition of the service