Example: Redesign airport design from the POV of stressed mother.
- Amp up the good: HMW use the kids’ energy to entertain fellow passenger?
- Remove the bad: HMW separate the kids from fellow passengers?
- Explore the opposite: HMW make the wait the most exciting part of the trip?
- Question an assumption: HMW entirely remove the wait time at the airport?
- Go after adjectives: HMW we make the rush refreshing instead of harrying?
- ID unexpected resources: HMW leverage free time of fellow passengers to share the load?
- Create an analogy from need or context: HMW make the airport like a spa? Like a playground?
- Play POV against the challenge: HMW make the airport a place that kids want to go?
- Change a status quo: HMW make playful, loud kids less annoying?
- Break POV into pieces: HMW entertain kids? HMW slow a mom down? HMW mollify delayed passengers?